Are you looking for a start in Healthcare Administration? Are you a full-time caregiver seeking an Administrative Role? Are you looking to be part of a Friendly, Fun and Dynamic team?
Then this may be just the position you are looking for!
Some duties that you may provide include:
- Matching caregivers/clients based on skill level & availability
- Tracking client/employee hours
- Filling open shifts
- Assisting clients with schedule changes
- Assisting with client/employee relations
- Handling employee sick calls
- Keeping excellent documentation/records
- Participating in an on-call rotation
- Occasional shift coverage may be required
Qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma/GED and at least 2 years of administrative/management experience
- Preferred Knowledge of In-Home Care, experience in the caregiving/medical field, and/or a CNA license.
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm in a fast paced environment while ensuring attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills via phone, in person, and in writing
- Good customer service skills and the ability to ensure all client and employee needs are met in a timely manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows based programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Typing & Data Entry Skills – typing speeds over 40wpm will be helpful in this position
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation, work as a team player in high stress situations, and positive work ethic.
- Ability to pass criminal background check & pre-employment drug screening requirements
- Valid Oregon Driver’s License and Reliable transportation
- Job Type: Full-time